If you have a sailboat or other sailing-related item for sale and would like to post an ad here, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the text of the ad as you wish it to appear including contact information and a jpeg photograph of your boat or other product, if available. ELSC reserves the right to amend content or suspend postings.
Thistle for Sale
Thistle 2657, the boat is from the 1960s. The hull is fiberglass and the mast and boom are aluminum, The hull is in good condition with a few soft spots. The sails are in fair condition. The mainsheet system and vang need some modification. It comes with a trailer, tiller, wooden rudder, spinnaker pole, decent sails (3 jibs, 2 mains, and 1 spinnaker), cover (partially ripped), working bailers, and everything you need to sail (except a spinnaker bag).
Contact Sheena Ketchum at email@example.com or 574-274-0045
1970’s Chrysler Pirateer (14′)
- Good condition, needs boom vang and missing 1 or 2 battens
- Free – trailer not included. Can deliver anywhere in SB area.
- Contact: Christa Leevan at firstname.lastname@example.org
1979 Chrysler Mutineer 15
- Solid, fast-fractional (large main sail and smaller non-overlapping jib) sloop
- Purchased in MI six years prior and stored indoors. Mast support and centerboard trunk rebuilt.
- Rust free Shore Land’r trailer included; new tires and spare
- 2 sets sails (main and jib); good condition
- Custom made cover
- Rolling furling jib
- Tiller extension
- Owners manual/rigging & trimming tips
- Standing rigging in great condition
- Halyards/ropes new or good condition
- In Spring 2019 asking $1000 firm
- Contact: Chad Harms at email@example.com.